Sophomore Check List
- This summer, start preparing for the PSAT/NMSQT® and SAT®.
- The PSAT/NMSQT® is taken in October of your junior year.
- Most colleges “Super Score” the SAT®. They will use your best score on each section to derive the total SAT® score.
- Plan summer programs, internships, research opportunities and jobs. As part of our Application/Guidance program, we will assist you in these endeavors.
- Make this the best year yet academically
- Plan junior and senior year courses
- Sign up for the Application/Guidance program. It is never too early to start. The earlier in your high school career that you begin to consider goals, the better your college acceptances will be.