The College Experts National Merit (CENM) program offers designated class sections for students who are striving to reach semifinalist-level scores on the 11th grade PSAT/NMSQT® . These classes use the regular College Experts curriculum, but place more emphasis on the most challenging concepts and questions on the PSAT/NMSQT® . Classes are limited to 15 students who have met the following requirements:
- 10th grade PSAT/NMSQT® score of 170 or higher or a SAT® score of 1220 or higher
- A serious commitment to meet or exceed our CENM Program Minimum Recommended Activity:
- 1. Complete all of the 2016-2017 PSAT/NMQST® & SAT® lessons
- 2. Complete all lesson homework and study vocabulary for 30 minutes each day.
- 3. Attend a Math and Verbal workshop each week between June and the October test
- 4. Complete a weekly full length practice test and attend the corresponding review class
There is no additional fee to participate in the CENM Program, but students must meet the guidelines listed above and new students must complete the application. We will offer class sections for all of our classes during June and July, but we reserve the right to close class options. In order to register for the CENM Program, new College Experts students will need to submit the following items:
- College Experts Registration Form
- CENM Application
- A copy of the student’s 10th grade PSAT/NMSQT® score report or SAT® score report
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to give us a call!
Please fill out the application below and e-mail to: Susan@collegeexperts.net